Collection of Veterinary History

Programmes

Permanent exhibition |exhibition
The first organized collection of relics of veterinary history was established by professor András Daday in 1937 and was located in the... More
Temporary exhibition |exhibition
On the occasion of the Night of Museums, the University of Veterinary Medicine announced a photo contest entitled Couples in the animal... More
Temporary exhibition |exhibition
The University of Veterinary Medicine has been operating on the present campus surrounded by István, Rottenbiller, Dembinszky, Bethlen... More
Temporary exhibition |exhibition
Photo exhibition by János Perényi, DVM